Effective Marketing, Coordination, Monitoring and Evaluation of Government Initiatives with Implementing Agencies and the People of Fiji.
Customer Focus: We will provide customer satisfaction through quality and timely services.
Equity: We will provide service and dealings to all our customers.
Quality: We will always pursue high quality outcomes for excellent service delivery.
Responsiveness: We will be responsive to the needs of people noting the need for efficiency in service delivery.
Productivity: To promote productivity initiatives in the workplace.
Faith: We will faithfully uphold the principles of love, tolerance and understanding in all our dealings with the people of Fiji.
We will uphold the Values of the Office of the Prime Minister and the Fiji Public Service.
The primary role of ICO is to provide necessary support in terms of policy advice and programs on the National Strategic Development Plan and Roadmap for the implementation.
- Alignment of Government mandate to Ministerial Plans (SP & ACP)
- Monitor and evaluate Government’s critical programs and projects implementation
- Provide consistent situational awareness and promotion of Government intentions and objectives
- Engagement with Civil Society Organisation and Non-Government bodies
- Facilitate dialogue on key issues that impact on national development